Time is like an arrow, and the sun and the moon are

Pour discuter de l'actu et de tout ce qui touche à la F1 en général.

Publicité

Publicité

ylq

Messagepar ylq » Jeu 12 Juil 2018 05:43

Time is like an arrow, and the sun and the moon are like a shuttle. In a blink of an eye, the six-year primary school career is coming to an end. The teacher gave me knowledge. The classmates gave me happiness, but maybe because of the passage of time Carton Of Newports, my appearance and name will be forgotten, but that person will always In my memory, because he taught me the true meaning of the problem, he is - Xie Junjie. Junjie is not tall or short, his body is not fat or thin, his "Altman" hairstyle is particularly eye-catching, a high-nose bridge with a telescope Parliament Cigarettes, and a cherry red mouth that often laughs at that time. I was buried in the depths of my memory.ition to his appearance, his mathematics scores are top. Every time he finishes the test, he hears the first sentence he said: "Yeah! Another hundred percent!" I often ask Xie Junjie for advice, and heill remember that day, when I was doing the "achievement" question Cigarettes Online, I had a problem with my brains. I tried a lot of methods, but I couldn��t do it. I used the phrase "Best of thoughts" to describe me as a suitable one. No way, only ask Xie Junjie Newport Cigarettes. The problem of the incomprehensible hand was in his hands. He seemed to be the best, and he immediately set up his signature action. One hand was counted on the side of the book, the other hand was holding his head, and the brow was tight. Locked into a "Chuan" word, there are words in the mouth. Suddenly, the brow was loose, and the corner of the mouth was raised. When I took a table, I said excitedly to me: "Make it! Come on!" So he explained it to me. After the lecture, I asked: "How is your math so good? What are the secrets?" "No, there are only seven words, learn more and practice more, practice more!"njie is such a good classmate who is diligent Carton Of Cigarettes, diligent and diligent in practice.

Retourner vers « F1: Discussion générale »