The bits and pieces of our lives are full

Pour discuter de l'actu et de tout ce qui touche à la F1 en général.

Publicité

Publicité

ylq

Messagepar ylq » Jeu 12 Juil 2018 05:43

The bits and pieces of our lives are full of love, and those stories are so touching. In my mind, there is one thing that keeps me fresh, and I can't forget it for a long time.t afternoon, my friends and I were playing in the downtown square. I was thirsty and wanted to buy a bottle of water. Not far from the cold drink shop, I accidentally saw a disabled boy sitting on the ground begging. He was skinny and ragged and looked only seven or eight years old. The sun burned the earth in a hot place, and the disabled boy reached out to the pedestrians who passed by in a hurry with dirty hands. His face was stunned, and the young people dressed in glamour were indifferent and turned a blind eye to his pitiful begging. Only a few warm-hearted grandparents gave him a few tickets, and disabled boys would have a hard time bowing to them.sabled boy is unbearable and keeps swallowing. I really couldn't stand it Marlboro Lights. I took the bottle of mineral water I bought, but the disabled boy hesitated for a while, shook his head and refused.t stared at the love donation box not far away, and slowly moved to the donation box. Every time he moves, his broken limb will be painful. But the disabled boy bit his lip and firmly moved to the love donation box. I wonder, what exactly is he going to do?, his actions made me unexpected. The disabled boy even put a handful of coins and crumpled cigarettes that he had been begging for and fortune into the love donation box without reservation! I was shocked How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, and the people present were also moved Marlboro Gold. For a few dollars, he could have bought a few breads to feed his hunger. He could have bought a bottle of water to quench his thirst, but he decided to help those who he thought He is even worse, more in need of help Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online... In this impetuous society, people like disabled boys like to know how to careeeply touched by the beautiful heart of the disabled boy. In fact, there is no lack of beauty in life Marlboro Gold Pack, just the lack of a pair of eyes to discover beauty. Love is around us and never left.

Retourner vers « F1: Discussion générale »