During the summer vacation of 2012

Pour discuter de l'actu et de tout ce qui touche à la F1 en général.

Publicité

Publicité

ylq

Messagepar ylq » Lun 17 Sep 2018 05:48

During the summer vacation of 2012 Newport Cigarettes Website, I went to the coastal cities of the United States along with some teachers and students in our school Newport Cigarettes Coupons, including Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco Parliament Cigarettes. Through this exchange study, I have a preliminary understanding and understanding of the United States. following is my understanding of this exchange study:, the aspect of civilization China, almost no one can guarantee that no cigarette butts or sundries have been thrown on the street. Almost no one can guarantee that they will not spit when they are walking on the street. Let's take another example: In 2008, when our country hosted the Olympic Games, the government said that we should be a civilized and polite citizen, everyone can do it, but after the Olympic Games, although I dare not say all But some of them have returned to their original appearance. Is it because this is an international event, so people pay attention to it? If this is the case, then everything that people have done before is deliberate, not from the heart, and willing to do it. If this is done to make a good impression on people in other countries, then I hope that everyone can truly realize the reasons for doing this through the government's actions. In the United States, these things are completely impossible. Although China has a larger population than the United States, our civilization is not as high as the Americans: because civilization is a rule in the hearts of most Chinese, but in the hearts of Americans, An irresponsible responsibility.the environment and resourcesgreening environment in the United States is very good. Let's take Los Angeles. Although Los Angeles is a water-deficient city, the green environment can be said to be good. In order to make their homes more beautiful, Los Angeles people will transport water from other places to Los Angeles at all costs. According to the tour guide, people in Los Angeles will water the flowers and trees every morning and evening. And what about China? The green area is indeed quite a lot, but it is more local, there are many places, and few places are few. Recently, I found that Beijing is paying more and more attention to greening. It may be that people are aware of this. It may also be that there may be more or less public service advertisements on the TV like protecting the earth and increasing the green area Newport Cigarettes Price. In short, whether it is For what reason, people still began to pay attention to the environment. For the protection of the environment, not only a variety of trees, but also trees. Sometimes, some forest fires occur frequently throughout China, which is very deadly for environmental protection. Even if the green area is bigger, if you don't know how to protect it, everything you did before is futile. United States is actually a country with a long-term vision. The forest cover in the United States is very wide and there is a lot of oil. But the United States has such a rule that it is not allowed to develop oil resources Carton Of Newports, but to spend money to buy oil from other countries. Not only that, but the United States will also bury the oil bought from other countries under the ground. It can be seen that the United States has a strong sense of urgency, and the planning period is very long. Even the future things have already been planned. the road and the wrong time to go to work

Retourner vers « F1: Discussion générale »