Hello! You have trained me from

Pour discuter de l'actu et de tout ce qui touche à la F1 en général.

Publicité

Publicité

gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Messagepar gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » Jeu 8 Nov 2018 02:31

Hello! You have trained me from a baby to be raised to a primary school student Marlboro Gold. In the past 13 years, you have paid too much for me, which really makes me grateful! Today, with a grateful heart, I will talk to you about my heart., you give me delicious meals every day. Once, you asked me: "Son, what do you want to eat today?" I blurted out: "pot meat." You replied cheerfully: "Well." You can open the refrigerator and see that the meat is gone. I did not hesitate to take the umbrella, raining to the mall far away from home to buy meat. When you come back, your clothes have been wet. If you can't change it, you can walk into the kitchen immediately. After a busy day, a plate of meat with a good color and flavor was ��freshly baked��. You put it in front of me, but I can't bear to take a bite, watching me eat with a big mouth, you have a bright smile. At, you not only give me delicious meals, but also give me a sweater! When I first entered the autumn last year, you were afraid that I would be cold, and I would like to knit my sweater. After I woke up, I saw that you were still flying the needle. I went up and said, "Mom, how are you still weaving? Go to sleep!" and you touched my head and said, "The temperature will drop tomorrow. I must weave it tonight. Go to sleep!" "Listen to your words Online Cigarettes, my tears are spinning in my eyes, I resisted not letting it flow down." The next morning, I was wearing this beautiful sweater to go to school Marlboro Lights. As soon as I entered the classroom, my classmates gathered my gaze on me and asked me: "Where did you buy this sweater? It's beautiful!" I proudly said: "This is what my mother gave me." Although this sweater is small, I can't wear it, but I will always cherish it, because the needles and threads of this sweater condense your love for me. Mom, I really want to say to you, "Thank you!" what do you love me for? In learning Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, when I encounter "blocking the road", no matter how busy you are, you will immediately put down your hands and patiently tutor me, again Newport 100S, twice... until I will. You also bought me an extracurricular book, one book, two books... more and more books at home. Every weekend, you have to send me to various classes. Mom, you are too hard! I really want to say to you, "Thank you!" how do you repay my love for me? As the saying goes: "The grace of dripping water, when the spring is reported." I must study hard and never let down your expectations of me. Mom, I love you! Forever,

Retourner vers « F1: Discussion générale »