The spring of the grass long

Pour discuter de l'actu et de tout ce qui touche à la F1 en général.

Publicité

Publicité

ylq

Messagepar ylq » Jeu 4 Oct 2018 09:07

The spring of the grass long eagle has passed Cheap Cigarettes, and the sunshine in the early summer is warmly swaying. The air is filled with the taste of carnations. is a grateful holiday and a mother's holiday. love is the greatest love in the world. It is like a classic song, always flowing in the hearts of children. I was young, I was very fat, and I was rarely sick under the care of my mother.
he winter of that year, I was one and a half years old and already had more than 30 kilograms. That evening, my mother was cooking in the kitchen. I was a little sleepy and tempered. Grandma secretly stuffed a piece of fruit candy for me. Usually my mother broke the fruit candy for me, so I would not eat a whole piece of fruit candy. As a result, the sugar stuck in the scorpion Carton Of Marlboro Reds. In an instant, I was flushed and my father couldn��t figure it out. rushed over, and lifted me up with her left hand, then patted my back with my right hand, and my father pressed his finger to my tongue, and the sugar slammed out. My mother squatted on the floor and hugged me tightly Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, squatting and tearing down. I don��t know what to do, I hugged my mother��s neck and never let it go. than 30 kilograms, my mother's left hand is how to mention it, and my mother is a little surprised.s maternal love Cigarettes Cheaper, the power of maternal love, so that the weak mother can become a strong man
I was a child, I was naughty, so that my mother always saved me in distress at a speed that was too fast. Hehe, I followed me from the stepped chair, picked me up from the dumping bedside table, and snatched me from the tripped water dispenser... Mom was so charged and protected me from the dangers, so I always made it She was scarred, she never blamed me, the first sentence is always: "Baby, scared? Then tell me that some dangerous things can not be done, if the mother is not around, will sacrifice, never see mom It is. mother is a good teacher and friend on my way to growth. She always thinks for me, paying attention to any changes I have made and guiding me to move forward. I am always impatient with my mother's embarrassment and refuse to change my own shortcomings. Mom always reminds me to remind me and remind me of the classics.the way, I found that my mother is right. not happy without my mother. Mother, please forgive my daughter's ignorance and childishness. Now I am growing up, and I won't make you angry in the future Cigarette Online. Please rest assured that I will be a person who is ethical, respectful, knowledgeable and helpful speaks in the heart, he has won three Chunhui." Mom, on this beautiful day, my daughter wishes you a happy holiday! Always happy and healthy!

Retourner vers « F1: Discussion générale »