This song sang my heart. Remembe

Pour discuter de l'actu et de tout ce qui touche à la F1 en général.

Publicité

Publicité

ylq

Messagepar ylq » Mar 14 Aoû 2018 09:42

This song sang my heart. Remember that it was a wintSaturday morning, my father and I agreed to ride a bicycle together. There was a tragedy on the road. When I was turning, because I couldn��t control the speed, I suddenly hit the road [url=100scigarettes.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], and the man and the car fell to the ground together. It��s not so lucky, but people are not so lucky. Dad stopped the car and rushed to my side, anxiously asked: "How? Is there any injury?..." But my pain has been speechless, only the left hand finger pointed to the right elbow . Dad saw me hurt and said nothing, it is estimated to be a fracture. He gently lifted me up, clutching me tightly, gently stroking my pain, asking me constantly, comforting me: "Children must be brave, we will go to the hospital right away." Dad stood on the side of the road , constantly stop the car. Preventing my arm from getting hurt again along the way, I dare not let me sit down, so I hold me tightly in my arms. Although there was a cold wind blowing outside, I couldn��t blow the sweat on my father��I arrived at the hospital, my father immediately sent me to the doctor's emergency room and shouted: "Look at my child. He just fell on the road..." The doctor got to know the situation and decided: "Hurry up and shoot the film!" The room is on the third floor [url=wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url], and there are a lot of elevators. Dad said nothing, picked me up three steps and ran to the third floor in two steps. In order to alleviate the pain caused by running, he twisted his feet and twisted forward [url=wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url], sweating like a raindrop from Dad��s face. fall. On the third floor, I went straight to the radiology room. "Crushing fracture!" Dad's face immediately succumbed, and self-blame, pain, and depression immediately appeared on his face. Going straight to the seventh floor to make a plaster bandage, I was so upset that my father kept holding me and said [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]How Much Is A Carton Of Newports[/url], "It��s okay, it��s okay. Son, you have to be strong..." Sometimes he murmured: "I am not good at all." Protecting you is my fault the operation, my father took me home, I snuggled up in my father's arms, the autumn wind was outside, it was very cold [url=100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url], but my heart was warm... "Daddy's child is a treasure!"Life is a road, and the twists and turns are long and beautiful. In the fifteen years of the first year of the resurrection, I was like the once-weak little pomegranate tree in f��stairs in the community. I was deeply drawn with a bar on my short trunk. At that time, I was indulged in the childish game of hiding from the cats and cats all day, regardless of how much the parents paid for my kindergarten. In the early morning, when the night has not melted, they will start the journey with stars and moons, carrying me in the back seat of the bicycle, still sleeping in the streets, from the south of the city to the north of the city; at dusk, they will appear on the gates of the kindergarten on time. I will tirelessly pull me on the bicycle, go through the waves of the crowds, and return home to the embankment. In this way, my parents in my ignorant, chaotic three years, carrying me from the beginning of the lotus, the summer of the dry summer, a bit of

Retourner vers « F1: Discussion générale »